The "Landing Page" is the opening screen on your RepZio App after the user has logged in and synced. The Landing Page also affects the image slideshow displayed on your ShopZio page if you have subscribed to that platform. These 3 lifestyle images scroll through the landing page on the iOS device. This is managed in the Webmanager under settings.
Uploading Landing Page Images:
- Log in to your account in RepZio’s Webmanager
- In the navigation bar that runs down the left side of the page, click the "Settings" icon
- From the expanded menu choose "Landing Page"
- Landing Page images need to be at least 1024 x 768 in size saved as a .jpg and in landscape format
- Drag and Drop your images into the boxes on the right side of the page or click inside the boxes to browse your computer for your Landing Page Images
- "Save Changes" when finished, then "Push Data Live" to send the images to the iPad
Shown above is a screenshot displaying one of the three Lifestyle images from the Landing Page of the app.
Next, we'll discuss Templates