Your RepZio account requires registered licenses for each of your sales representatives. Licenses can be edited and there are three different ways to add a sales rep:
- You may use an open or increase the current number of licenses.
- Delete a current sales rep then use the newly open license to register a new sales rep.
- Purchase a new license.
Purchasing Sales Rep Licenses
- Log in to the Webmanager at https://manage.repzio.com
- In the left toolbar, click “Sales Reps”
- In the expanded list of options under “Sales Reps,” choose “View/Edit Sales Reps"
- Click the "Purchase Additional Licenses" icon
- Click "Update" on the right side of the Add/Edit Licenses page
- Click on the "+" sign to add the desired number of new licenses and choose "Update"
- Enter Credit Card info
- Click "Save" to process the payment for the new license(s) for the remainder of the current billing cycle
Note: You can add licenses for both "Basic" and "Standard" license types.
What is the difference between Standard & Basic license types?
The "Standard" rep license is the paid license that allows full access to the iPad sales app and web app including submitting orders.
The "Basic" rep license is a free license that allows access to the following functions in the web app:
- Research and process leads from ShopZio and the B2B
- Review both submitted and unsubmitted orders from your clients
- View Products
The ability to submit orders via the web app and iPad app access requires a paid "Standard" rep license.
Starting with your next new billing cycle, that newly purchased license will now be added to your monthly invoice.
Adding a New Sales Rep
- In the toolbar that runs along the left side of the page, click “Sales Reps”
- In the expanded list of options under “Sales Reps,” choose “View/Edit Sales Reps”
- Under the “Add New Rep” panel, click the "+New Rep" icon on the upper right side of the page
- Fill in the information fields for the new sales rep. Important fields include the rep’s name, email address, and password, along with the rep number.
- Once the rep’s information has been filled in, click the orange “Add Sales Rep” button
- The sales rep will receive a welcome email with installation instructions and login info for the app
**All Sales Reps should have a unique rep #. No two reps should have the same rep #. If you have two reps with a parent/sub-rep setup, they should still both have unique rep #s but then you can assign the sub-rep to the parent rep within the setup.**
Setting or Changing A Rep's License Type
You can assign the license to an already active rep using the following process:
- Access the Sales Rep > View/Edit Sales Rep screen
- Click on the name of the rep you would like to assign or edit the license type for
- Click on "Edit Rep" in the upper right
- Click on the "License Type" dropdown and choose the appropriate license type for your rep
- Click "Save Changes"
Adding a Sales Rep that Already Uses RepZio
If a Manufacturer wants to sign up a sales rep for their line and the sales rep already has an account with RepZio, simply ask the sales rep for the email address they already use. When creating their account, start their license by adding the email address and it will automatically populate their password. The same email address must be used for all manufacturers.
Setting Admin Mode
Admin Mode allows the rep to see all customers as well as all orders submitted by all reps. Therefore, an Admin user should not have Showroom Mode on at the same time.
- Tick the box next to Admin Mode to place the rep in Admin Mode
- When finished click the orange “Save” button
Exclude Price Levels
You may want to exclude a rep(s) from seeing certain price levels on the app.
- Enter the Numerical value for the Price Level you want to be excluded from the sales rep. For example, you would use 0 for BasePrice, 1 for PriceLevel1 and so on. If you want to exclude multiple price levels, separate them with a comma (0,1).
- When finished click the orange "Save" button
- Click "Push Data Live" when ready to send update out to the iPads
Deleting a Sales Rep
- Access the View/Edit Sales Rep screen
- Click the "Trash Can" on the right side of the screen, adjacent to the intended Rep's name and other info.
- In the pop-up window, confirm your selection by clicking "Delete(Rep Name)"
This will deactivate that sales rep from your active list of Sales Reps.
⚠️ Important Note On Billing ⚠️
This only removes the rep that was assigned to that license. The license is still active on your account and allows you to add a new rep in place of the one you just removed.
If you no longer need this license and wish to remove it from your billing, then you must adjust your billing. This can be done by clicking on the link to remove unused licenses from your monthly billing. This will appear above your list of reps on the View/Edit Sales Reps screen after the rep account has been deleted.
You can also use the Sales Reps > Manage Licenses option in WebManager to manage your rep licenses for billing purposes.
Next, we'll learn how to set a Market Name!