ShopZio: Granting Access to Customers
- Login to the ShopZio Admin Portal at https://manage.shopzio.com or choose ShopZio from the drop-down menu at the top right of the RepZio webmanager.
- From the Dashboard tab, you will see a list of prospective customers requesting access to ShopZio for your brand.
- Click on the company name or the research icon next to their company name. This will bring you to the research page. Our system will automatically search your current customer database for a match. You can alter the search to use only a portion of the company name or search by Customer number as well. Search results will be listed below and if you find a match, you simply need to click on the Associate Account icon at the far right to associate it to their existing account. At this point, the customer will receive an email letting them know they can now "shop" your brand.
- If no existing customer account is found to associate to, then you will need to create a new customer account by clicking on the orange Create New Customer icon at the top right.
- A window will open where you will assign them a customer number, price level, sales rep, and other information. Complete each of the three windows and finally click Create New Customer to save and create the new customer account. The customer will get an email verifying they were granted access to "shop" your brand.
***You can view the customer's location on Google Maps as well as search for them on LinkedIn, and Facebook all from this one screen.