The Library is the section in the B2B Admin Portal used to upload and manage images for use in the B2B except for the product images which are always loaded and managed via the RepZio Webmanager.
Here you have the ability to create, name, and delete a directory to hold your images. Individual images can be deleted from directories. Below is some additional important info regarding file format, size, and naming for images used in the B2B.
- All Site Images need to be in jpg format.
- Home Slideshow Image size 1200x500.
- Size requirements for the other image options: Paragraph w/ Image 600x500, Image Grid w/ single image 1140x600, Image Grid w/ two images 555x555, Image Grid w/ three images 360x360, Image Grid w/ four images 263x263.
- Banner image needs to be in 1200x240
- Banner Images must be named exactly as below & loaded into the theme-content folder. default-content-hero.jpg (This is the image seen at the top of the pages while in shop)
Note: Product images must be uploaded in Webmanager
B2B website lifestyle shots and Banner Images must be uploaded in the B2B admin portal via the Library section.