The Library is the section in the B2B Admin Portal is used to upload and manage images. These are any images to be used on your B2B website except for the product images which are always loaded and managed via the RepZio Webmanager or Juniper Data Admin portals.
You can create a new folder or select an existing folder to upload your image(s) to. Alternately, you can also delete an entire folder(directory) or individual images from a folder. Once a folder is created or selected, you can browse to and choose the image you wish to upload. The final step is to click the upload link at the bottom of the Library popup modal, adding the image to the desired folder.
Below is some additional important info regarding file format, size, and naming for images used in the B2B.
- All Site Images need to be in jpg format.
- Home Slideshow Image size 1200x500.
- Size requirements for the other image options: Paragraph w/ Image 600x500, Image Grid w/ single image 1140x600, Image Grid w/ two images 555x555, Image Grid w/ three images 360x360, Image Grid w/ four images 263x263.
- Banner images needs to be in 1200x240
- Banner Images must be named exactly as below & loaded into the theme-content folder. default-content-hero.jpg (This is the image seen at the top of the pages while in shop)
Note: Product images must be uploaded in Webmanager
B2B website lifestyle shots and Banner Images must be uploaded in the B2B admin portal via the Library section.