The Dashboard is the home screen of the B2B Admin portal. From this screen, you can monitor the health of your B2B website. Statistics such as the total number of Open Orders, Avg. Days Open, Avg. Open Orders in dollars and the total amount Open Orders in dollars can easily be viewed.
Let's discuss the Site Registrations approval/denial process as this is where most of your time will be spent after your B2B site is up and running. The Registrations section of the Dashboard is located in the bottom half of the page. It includes a couple of important quick action buttons. Included on the line with each registration are the Research icon (clock) listed under Status as well as the Decline (thumbs down), and Delete (trash can) listed under Actions.
- Research is used to research the registrant, associate with an existing customer, or create a new customer account.
- Decline is used to automatically decline a registration. The registrant will receive the automated default decline email message.
- Delete is used on registrations not requiring a decline email (spam)
Next, let's approve a registration!
First, click on the Research icon associated with a registration (shown above). A research page will open for that registration.
- Click the Associate to this Account icon if the registration info in the search result matches an existing customer account in your RepZio customer database.
- Manually search your RepZio Customer database for a company
- Additional research options: Google Maps, Google Search, and Linkedin Search
- If no existing customer is found in your RepZio Customer database, then click on "Create A New Customer" to add this as a new account in RepZio.
Details on the Create a New Customer screen will be pre-populated with the information your customer entered during the registration process.
- Make sure to select a Price Level for your customer
- Select a Sales Rep to be associated with the customer
- Finally, click on the blue "Create Customer & Associate Account" button to finalize the customer creation.
Next, we will look at the Site Users section.