Quick Edit Tag Items is identical in function compared to “Quick Edit Tags”. The only difference between them is that the former governs the individual items within the tags, while the latter affects the tags themselves. Otherwise, they work exactly the same:
You can access this function by logging into the WebManager, clicking on “Products”, then “Quick Edit Tag Items”. This will bring you to a spreadsheet-like interface like in the screenshot above. The five headers are:
- Is Deleted: This determines the active status of the product within the tag. Marking this “True” will only remove the item from the tag; it will not delete the entire tag.
- Tag Name: This is the name of the tag that the product belongs this. This cannot be edited.
- Tag Order: This determines the order in which the products are displayed within the tag.
- Item ID: This is the ItemID of the product within the tag. This cannot be edited.
- Photo Name: This is the name of the image file that is displayed for the product.
To edit a cell, click on it and make any necessary changes. Once you have made your change, a red triangle will appear in the upper left-hand corner of the cell. This symbol means that a change has been made within the cell. A red “Save Changes” will also appear in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Make sure to click on the “Save Changes” button to save your work after you’re done editing. Lastly, you will need to push data live to make your changes official.
That's it for Tags! Let's move on to: Child Products