Things To Note About Showroom Mode
- Showroom mode useful in a market setting where reps may not be assisting their normally assigned customers.
- Placing reps in showroom mode will allow them to see all customers but not orders placed by other reps. The Rep will only be able to see orders they have written for a customer.
- Badge Scanning will also be activated for our Atlanta Market, High Point Market and Las Vegas Market events and shows.
- The reps stats under Reports do not represent all customers.
How To Enable
- Go to https://manage.repzio.com/salesreps/setshowroommode select the rep(s) whose showroom mode is being changed by ticking the box adjacent to the Rep's name
- At the top right, choose either TRUE or FALSE in the Set Showroom Mode dropdown
- When finished click the orange “Set Showroom Mode for Reps” button.
- The screen will reload and you will be brought to an overview of all of your sales reps
- Now, the the sales rep selected, will now have showroom equal to what you selected in step 2.
Additionally, Showroom Mode can be set in the View/Edit Sales Rep section
- Click on the name of the rep you wish to set Showroom mode for.
- At the top right, click Edit Rep.
- In the bottom right column, click the Showroom Mode toggle to turn Showroom Mode on or off.
- The toggle will be green when Showroom Mode is active for a rep.
- At the top right, click "Save Changes" button to complete.
Next, we'll look at the Manage Data section.