“Modifiers” are customizable drop-down menus that you can create for your products. For example: let’s assume that your company sells furniture, and offers different options for color, fabric, leather, nail trim, and so on. You can create a color modifier for your furniture so that your customers can select the color they want or any other option that’s available for them. You can learn more about how to set up modifiers here.
The “Modifier Lists Items” function in the WebManager allows you to review the modifiers you have created and lightly edit them. To access this feature, log into the WebManager, click on “Products” followed by “Modifier List Items”. This will take you to the following screen:
“Modifier Lists” offers a spreadsheet-like interface that has the same headers as the Modifier List template:
- ModifierListName - This is the name of the drop-down menu that will be displayed on the RepZio App.
- ModifierListKey - This is the field used to pair the ItemID to the Modifier. This field appears on both spreadsheets, allowing you to link drop-down options to specific products.
- ModifierItemID - This is the ItemID for each modifier.
- ModifierItemName - This is the name that the option will have in the drop-down on the iPad.
- Price - If the modifier is going to change the price, you enter the amount here. The modifier can be a positive or negative value.
- PhotoName - This is the same field that is on the ImportProductTemplate spreadsheet. If the name of the .jpg image does not match the ModifierItemID you need to specify the image name here.
- IsDeleted - This field is required on every spreadsheet uploaded into RepZio. It determines whether or not a modifier should be deleted out of the system.
- Order – This determines the sort order of your modifiers.
To edit a cell, click on it and make any necessary changes. Once you have made your change, a red triangle will appear in the upper left-hand corner of the cell. This symbol means that a change has been made within the cell. A red “Save Changes” will also appear in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Make sure to click on the “Save Changes” button to save your work after you’re done editing. Lastly, you will need to push data live to make your changes official.
Can I use this function to create new modifiers?
Nope, you must use the modifier list and product modifier templates to create new modifiers.
Product Modifiers will be next!