💡 Quick Answer Check the dataimportblobsprocessorfunctions folder in WebManager by going to Manage Data > View Uploaded files. Ensure the product files or customer files have the right data. Manually run DataSync Agent if the procesed dates are old.
When you are integrated using our DataSynq Agent, this guide below will help you troubleshoot the data files if they are not appearing correctly on RepZio, ShopZio or other connections.
- Log into WebManager
- In left sidebar menu select Manage Data > View Uploaded Files
- Click on the processed folder
- Click on the dataimportblobsprocessorfunctions folder
- You'll see a list of files imported by date. The filenames contain descriptors of the type of data they contain. Click on the file whose data you need to check.
- The file will automatically download. Please review if the files contain the proper data.
🗓️ Check that the processed files have the correct processed date
If the files are outdated, you should check to insure that your exports are running correctly.
- Ensure the DataSync Agent is running by following this guide
- Then manually push the files via Task Scheduler by following this guide
Follow steps 1-6 above to check that the file have made it to WebManager
❌ If the files do NOT contain the correct data
- To immediately rectify the incorrect data, download and edit the file as needed and re-upload them. We have guides to help you upload here: Upload Data Sheets & remember please push your data live
- Please double check that the source of the files (your ERP / accounting system) has the correct information. The next automatic processing of your files will now contain the corrected data or manually push the files via Task Scheduler by following this guide. Always ensure the DataSync Agent is running by following this guide.
✅ If the files DO contain the correct data:
Start by Pushing Data Live, then...
- If you are using the RepZio iPad app, please logout & login again to check if the data has been updated properly.
- If you're using a JuniperWeb or ShopZio, please clear your browser cache & cookies. Then reload to check if your data appears correctly.
- If you're using JuniperMarket, please login to seller admin & Publish Seller Admin at the top right under the Actions button. If you are uploading new categories, ensure they are mapped to JuniperMarket categories.
- If you're pushing products to our UXP portals ensure any new categories are mapped.