This article is intended to help RepZio app users access support from Apple when their device is having issues that included but are not limited to: your iPad crashing, your device acting slow, or the apps are logging you out of the app while you were in the middle of working. This article will also include troubleshooting tips and tricks to try before reaching out to Apple Support.
How to contact Apple Support
Apple support has tons of articles and support documentation related to device troubleshooting. Our support team is designed to help you with your product suite. Our support team can only do so much when it comes to troubleshooting device issues. We will do our best to help you fix or solve a problem happening with your device, however there is only so much we can do. Don't worry! Apple Support is great to work with and will almost always have an answer. If you are in an area where you can visit an Apple Store, feel free to take your device there and an Apple Staff member will be able to help.
Common troubleshooting tricks for device issues
These are a few methods you can try to fix before contacting Apple Support about your device related issue:
- Power down your device and turn it back on again
- Close out of all open applications
- Delete and reinstall any apps you think might be slowing down your device
- Ensure your device has plenty of storage
- Last resort, but completely reset your device. Go to settings -> General -> Scroll to the bottom and select “transfer or reset iPad” -> then follow those steps. Ensure everything on your device is backed up on the cloud or saved in another storage center before doing this step.