ANDMORE is excited to announce a design refresh of that will be available in the Apple App Store on December 11, 2023. While the app will look more modern, there's no need to retrain your team as all the will remain the same.
Please see the following link for instructions on how to update from the App Store: How to Update RepZio.
Some of the new design elements are listed below:
1. More clarity when adding items to cart
- Current version: When adding an item to a cart the quantity picture goes from light grey to dark grey. It is sometimes hard to distinguish whether you’ve added the items to cart.
- Refresh version: When adding items to a cart the quantity picker bubble goes from light grey to bright orange once you click the plus button. There is no ambiguity on whether an item has been added to the cart or not.
2. Badge Scanner icon is more clear
- Current version: The badge scanner icon is set on top of the landing images. Depending on the images that are on the screen, the badge scanner icon is sometimes hard to locate.
- New version: Badge scanner icon has been moved to the top right of the screen where there was blank space. There is nothing obstructing the view of the button and it is highlighted in bright orange
3. Capture Credit Card on Checkout Page (iPad version only)
- Current version: A seller checking out a client must scroll all the way down to the orders checkout page to enter the credit card number.
- Refresh version: Capture credit card button has been moved up to the middle of the page just below the Clients information to complete all inputs in sequence.
4. Client Page & Reports Page (iPad version only)
- Current version: To scroll down the reports section a seller must tap in the white sections of the view to scroll down
- Refresh version: A scroll bar has been added to the right of the view allowing sellers to easily scroll down. The Icons at the top of the page remain static while scrolling down
4. Battery Life & Wi-Fi Icons
- Current version: A user wanting to find out how much battery life is available or if they are connected to Wi-Fi must close the RepZio application to check the main screen in iPad.
- Refresh version: Display iPad battery life, date, time and Wi-Fi connection icon in the RepZio application.
- Implementing consistency throughout the application in terms of font sizing, empty states etc.
- Utilizing the white space in an optimum manner to make sure the icons and product details are not cut.
- Restructuring the icons and Call-To-Action buttons to make sure they are not hidden or difficult to use. This will improve usability.
- Added visual cues like carousel indicator and cart badge to improve the user experience.
- Use of appropriate icons and imagery. Bringing in differentiation between normal text and Call-To-Action button ensuring that users are aware of the actions present on the app.
- Making the app more intuitive by using updated messaging.
- Improved responsiveness on iPad and iPhone in both Portrait and Landscape modes.