Getting a new device can be exciting! You've upgraded your device most likely for some improved performance, advanced technology and newest innovations, better battery life and more. Or, maybe you need to delete and reinstall the app to troubleshoot an issue.
Before you get started on a new device (or reinstall on an old device), here are a few reminders for a smooth transition and a better experience with our app.
- Unsubmitted Orders: Prior to using RepZio on the new device, any unsubmitted orders should be emailed or submitted. Unsubmitted orders created on a different device will not transfer to the new one.
💡Techy Tips💡: Submit any pending orders or email copies to yourself prior to deleting/reinstalling the app or using the app on a new device. Once an unsubmitted order has been deleted (unsubmitted orders get deleted when the app gets deleted), they are gone indefinitely and cannot be retrieved.
- Disable iCloud Backup: Disabling iCloud backup prior to deleting/reinstalling or installing on a new device will improve functionality and the data sync for the app.
💡Techy Tips💡: Delete old backups from your device. Once you re/install the app, ensure iCloud backup remains disabled for the best experience on the app.
To delete old backups, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > Tap on your name in the top left > iCloud > Manage Account Storage > Backups
- Under Backups - pick the backup labeled "This iPad" or "This iPhone"
- Wait a moment for your apps to appear > Find the RepZio App. The apps list may be abbreviated; if so, tap “Show All Apps” to see a complete list
- Scroll down to find the RepZio App
- Turn the Backup for the app OFF by tapping the toggle to turn it white (if the backup is on the toggle will be green)
- A pop-up message will ask: "Do you want to turn off the RepZio backups and delete backup data from iCloud?" Tap "Delete" to complete the removal of the RepZio app iCloud backup.
Next, delete RepZio from your iPad / iPhone by holding the app until it shakes; then tap "x"
- Press and hold the RepZio app icon until the apps start to wiggle or the below menu appears
- Tap Remove App
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm
Once you have deleted iCloud backups and deleted the RepZio app, you can reinstall on an old device or install on a new device. Follow the steps below to reinstall or install.
- Go to the App Store on your device and search to search for "RepZio Sales Rep Software"
Tap the "Get" button to download, or the Cloud with the arrow in it to redownload.
→ If you see the "Open" button instead, go back and delete the RepZio App.
- Once downloaded, RepZio will appear as an app icon on your home screen.
Your device may re-enable iCloud backup after you install/reinstall the app. To avoid problems in the future, you need to turn it off again. Here's how:
- Follow the same process as we did above to turn off the iCloud backup.
- If the iCloud backup is on for RepZio, then toggle it off.
- If it is off already, no further action is needed.
Next, keep your device and app up-to-date to prevent security issues, fix bugs, add new features, and overall improve device functionality.
Learn How To Update RepZio Software here to always have the most current versions on your device.