The RepZio app sometimes doesn't work right and can't sync data properly if it's restored from iCloud. To fix this, we need to delete the app and install it again without having the iCloud backup turned on.
💡Tip: Before doing this, make sure to save copies of any orders that haven't been submitted yet, because they will be lost during the deleting and reinstalling process and you'll need to make them again later.💡
First, we want to delete the iCloud backup for the RepZio app.
- Go to Settings > Tap on your name in the top left > iCloud > Manage Account Storage > Backups
- Under Backups - pick the backup labeled "This iPad" or "This iPhone"
- Wait a moment for your apps to appear > Find the RepZio App. The apps list may be abbreviated; if so, tap “Show All Apps” to see a complete list
- Scroll down to find the RepZio App
- Turn the Backup for the app OFF by tapping the toggle to turn it white (if the backup is on the toggle will be green)
- A pop-up message will ask: "Do you want to turn off the RepZio backups and delete backup data from iCloud?" Tap "Delete" to complete the removal of the RepZio app iCloud backup.
Next, uninstall the RepZio app:
Delete RepZio from your iPad / iPhone by holding the app until it shakes; then tap "x"
- Touch and hold the Repzio app icon
- Tap Remove App
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
At this point, we will reinstall the RepZio app.
- Go to the App Store on your iPad / iPhone, at the bottom right notice, and tap search to search for "Repzio Sales Rep Software"
For "Repzio Sales Rep Software" tap the Get button or the Cloud with the Arrow in it, depending on which one is showing. (They both download the app). If you see the "Open" button instead of a Get button, Repzio is not uninstalled, please go back and repeat "First, uninstall the RepZio app" above.
- Once downloaded, Repzio will appear as an app icon on your home screen.
Finally, we want to make sure iCloud backup is turned off for the RepZio app.
Apple might turn the iCloud backup on after you install the RepZio app. To avoid any problems in the future, you need to turn it off again. Here's how:
- Follow the same process as we did above to turn off the iCloud backup for the RepZio app.
- If the iCloud backup is on for RepZio, then toggle it off as we did above.
- If it is off already, then no further action is needed.
* This will give you a fresh copy of RepZio and resolve any issues you might have had caused by your iCloud backup 🎉