This can happen if the iPad has a less than ideal internet connection during a Data Sync or Refresh Data.
- Verify that the iPad can connect to the internet by opening Safari and making sure you can access websites.
- Once confirmed, perform a Data Sync by logging out of the RepZio app, and then logging back in by pressing the orange button on the login screen.
- From the next screen (list of manufacturers), wait for the sync to complete before selecting your manufacturer.
- Choose the client in question, that has the missing orders, to verify that missing orders are now presented.
If your order history is still missing, then we will need to perform a refresh of your data via the Refresh Data button.
- Again verify a good WiFi connection is available.
- Once you have confirmed WiFi you can now refresh your data. To do so tap on the gear icon at the top right side of your manufacturer's main screen.
3. Log back in, wait for the Data Sync to complete. Search for a customer whose order history was missing or incomplete and see if the issue is resolved.
If your order history is still missing, we can perform a check for the previous order history on a per-client basis.
If order history still does not appear, then an iCloud backup of the RepZio app might be causing the incomplete data sync. In this case, a full uninstall and reinstallation of the app will be necessary for the order history to reappear on your iPad.
Information on doing a full reinstall can be found here: Re-Installing RepZio without iCloud Restore & Backup
Note, before starting this process, make sure any unsubmitted orders are emailed to yourself as they will be erased and need to be re-entered after the install is completed.
Finally, log back in and wait for the sync to complete, your order history will reappear.
If order history still does not appear, then the likely cause is that there is no order history. This can be fixed by contacting the person who is in charge of the product/customer data you see within the app and they can escalate this issue further with IMCdi's support staff.