If allowed by your manufacturer, you can apply a discount or upcharge to an unsubmitted order in the app. Discounts or Upcharges can be applied to a specific line item(s) or the entire order. You can also choose from a percentage or dollar amount discount. Steps to apply a discount:
- After adding items to the cart, tap the Shopping cart icon
- From the order preview screen that opens, tap on the gear in the upper right and select Apply Discount or Apply Upcharge
- Next, choose from the following options: ”Apply to Entire Order" or "Selected Products Only" which allows you to choose what items are discounted and ”% Discount" or "$ Discount" which allows you to choose the type of discount.
- Enter the actual dollar amount or percentage of the discount.
- If you chose line Item Discount, the product(s) must be selected by tapping on the individual line items you wish to discount in the section below.
- Hit the orange "Apply Discount" button to add the discount to the order.
A line item discount can be removed from the order by tapping on the line item in question, then choose the "Remove Discount / Upcharge" option
A discount or upcharge to the entire order will be seen as a separate line item and can be deleted by swiping to the left on the discount line item and tapping on delete
That's it! You now know how to create and remove discounts from an order.