With billions of daily email users and brands increasing their email budget year over year, it's important to ensure order emails land in your inbox and not in the spam or junk mailbox folders. From time to time, our team may also need to communicate with you directly regarding your account, etc. To ensure delivery of emails, please ensure you and your team have whitelisted the following:
RepZio sends order receipts via email from "email@example.com". If you aren't receiving your order receipts in your mail inbox here are a few things you can do to rectify the issue.
- Check your spam/junk folders first
- Whitelist all of these email addresses and IP Addresses in your email program or mail
If not in your email program's junk or spam folder, your company firewall may be blocking the email before it even gets to the recipient.
- In this case, you may need to contact your IT department and have them whitelist the above addresses if you cannot do it yourself.
→ Why am I not receiving emails? You may not be receiving emails to your inbox due to one of the following reasons:
- Check your storage limit - you may have low or no storage space available (clear out old or irrelevant emails that take up space)
- Review filters enabled - you may have a filter setup, knowingly or unknowingly, where your email provider sends emails such as spam or junk mailboxes, etc.
- Internet connection - while this may be obvious, double check your connection (disconnect/reconnect may be needed)
- Sign-out/Sign-in - from time to time, you may need to check that your email is still logged in, especially on mobile devices (try logging out and then back in to jumpstart your email)
- Check your email configuration - double check your email is properly configured (this may require you checking with your IT team or the person/team that setup your email originally)
- Confirm the correct email address - spell check your email address (.com vs .con, etc. can be easily overlooked)
→ I accidentally marked an email as spam, what do I do? Each email provider may vary slightly, but if you marked an email from us as spam by accident, try the following:
- Unmark as spam (e.g. in Gmail, tap "Not Spam")
- Restore the email by moving back to an inbox and out of your spam/junk mailbox
- Access your spam/junk mailbox options and mark those senders as "safe", aka whitelist emails
→ How do I whitelist email addresses? See attached "Whitelist Email Addresses" document below to learn more about how to whitelist email addresses.
For additional assistance with email deliverability, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.