Bookmarked items can be sent to recipients via email using a Tear Sheet. Info on creating bookmarks which are necessary for creating tear sheets can be found here: Adding Bookmarks to Client Accounts
Assuming you have bookmarked items within a client account, please do the following to create and send a Tear Sheet. Access the main landing page for the client you just bookmarked the products for. At the bottom right of the screen, you will see the bookmark icon showing the number of bookmarks for the client in the upper corner of the icon.
- Tap the bookmark icon, which will show you only the bookmarked items for the client.
- Press the icon that resembles a note and pencil in the upper right of the screen.
- Enter the email address of the recipient.
- You can also enter a note and choose whether or not to show pricing and branding.
- To add a pdf file with the items on your Tear Sheet follow the additional steps below before sending the message to your recipient. If not, move on to number 6.
- Tap send in the upper left of the screen.
- The Bookmarked items for that particular client will be sent as a Tear Sheet.
Important: If Tear Sheets are not created using the method above, your entire category will be sent instead of the intended bookmarked items.
Turn your Tear Sheet into a downloadable pdf document
If you wish to turn your Tear Sheet into a pdf file to be included in the Tear Sheet email being sent to your client to make sharing or printing these items easier. Please follow the steps below.
Select add PDF icon in the top right
corner of your Tear Sheet email
Give your new PDF a descriptive title (Required!)
and sub-title to be displayed in the header of your new
product gallery document
Based on how many items you have
on the tear sheet pick an item grid layout from the group
After selecting “Save & Attach” you will see a pdf icon
in the body of your tear sheet email. Give your email a subject and send.
Please note that the recipient line and subject line must be filled out in order to send a PDF tear sheet.