Welcome to RepZio!
Say farewell to handwriting orders for customers. RepZio is a mobile sales writing tool, available to iOS users, where you can browse products, inventory levels, and submit orders instantly for customers.
Please note: For the best user experience, we encourage you to download the RepZio software on your iPad device and ensure you are operating the most current version of iOS. If you are not an iOS user, you can still utilize the RepZio software via our web-app at app.repzio.com.
To get started, make sure you have the RepZio app installed on your iPad device and have your login/password available.
Unsure how to download the app? Learn How do I download and install the RepZio App? here.
Unsure how to update your iOS software? Learn How do I update my iPad's iOS software? here.
How to place an order
- Log into the RepZio App.
- Select the Manufacturer.
- Tap Clients and then select the appropriate client, or tap Browse (tapping browse will not show pricing. To see pricing, select Clients.).
- Under Categories, tap the Category you wish to browse.
- To add items to your cart, click on the + symbol. To remove items, click on the - symbol. Once items have been added to your cart, the shopping cart icon will appear in the upper right hand of the screen.
→ You can also tap on the item to see product details, etc.
→ When searching for an item using "search" or "advanced search", items with a child item setup a pop-up with the additional items will appear. For items with modifiers setup, you will be taken to the product display page to configure the item and then add to cart.
- Tap the Shopping Cart icon to review your cart and check out.
→ Once in the shopping cart you will be able to review all items before submitting the order.
→ Need to remove an item from the cart? Swipe left on the item and then click Delete.
→ Need to change the quantity of an item in the cart? Tap the + symbol to add or - symbol to remove on each line item.
- Enter all applicable information (e.g. PO #, Ship Via/Ship Date/Cancel Date, etc.).
→ Please note: Do NOT enter credit card numbers into the Order Notes section of the order as they will get stripped out. If a credit card is required to submit the order and the "Capture Credit Card" option is not available, contact the Admin for the brand.
- Once you have reviewed the order details for accuracy, tap the green Submit Order button to complete the transaction.
- Tap Yes to confirm and submit the order. Tap No if you need to go back to review again before submitting.
- In the final pop-up, you'll see that your order was submitted successfully. The system will also provide you with an OrderID, or order #. Tap OK to close.
→ Based on the settings the brand's Admin has enabled, an email confirmation will be sent to the appropriate parties on the order. If you do not receive an order confirmation email, contact the brand Admin for assistance.
Note: The maximum number of line items (separate items) that can exist on a single order is 600. If this limit is surpassed, any line items over that 600 threshold will need to be removed from the order before it can be submitted.
Need a video tutorial? Click play below.
Need to add items to an open cart / unsubmitted order? Follow the steps below to add items to your unsubmitted order.
To add items to an unsubmitted cart / open cart you first need to open the customer page. Instead of adding items on the cart screen, you would add items like you would normally create an order and those items will automatically be added to the open cart.
Have multiple open carts for the same customer? The system will automatically add to the most recent open cart.
Not an iOS user? Learn more about How do I place an order on the RepZio web app? here.