Once you have installed the app and added your first customer, you'll want to place an order.
- Choose your manufacturer.
- Select your client by clicking on the client at bottom of the screen
- Use the search feature to find your client by using customer name, state, or customer number. Additionally, you can use the scroll bar on the right to browse alphabetically by letter.
- Choose the category you wish to search.
- Click on the plus sign on the right side of the page to add an item to your order.
You can also tap on the item to see more info. From there, you will be able to add or subtract the item from your order by tapping on the + or - sign to the right of the item.
By clicking on the shopping cart icon at the top right of the screen, you will see a summary of your order. You can add or remove items from here as well.
When satisfied, click on the submit order icon on the bottom right of the page to submit the order, then click yes if you are ready to submit the order.
At this point, the order has been successfully submitted.
Note: The maximum number of line items (separate items) that can exist on a single order is 600. If this limit is surpassed, any line items over that 600 threshold will need to be removed from the order before it can be submitted.