If you are having issues with your RepZio App, you will want to check to see what version of the app you are running. Many issues can be resolved by installing the most recent version of our app. To check the software version:
- Tap on the RepZio icon from your home screen
- If already logged into the app, back out to the logon screen by tapping on the arrow in the upper left of the screen
- Once at the logon screen, look to the bottom right of the screen where you will find the version number
To see if there is an update available for our app, follow this process to check for and complete the update to the most recent version:
- Open the App Store .
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen
- Scroll to possibly see that Repzio needs an update or has been updated. Tap Update next to Repzio to update.
Alternatively, please click this link on your iPad: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/repzio-sales-rep-software/id515676435
You should see a button to Update Repzio.
Once completed, your RepZio app will be updated to the most recent version. You can access the app by pressing "open" or tapping on the RepZio app icon on your home page.