In our ever-evolving retail landscape, there may arise a need for multiple reps to oversee a territory, a senior rep overseeing other reps, or assistant reps to help out in larger/higher-volume markets. On the RepZio platform, we refer to the more senior rep as the parent rep and secondary or assistant reps as sub-reps.
Within WebManager, you can setup the parent/sub-rep relationship with just a few clicks. Head over to WebManager > Sales Reps > View/Edit Sales Reps to get started.
Enter all reps (parent or sub-reps) into the system. Please note there are some required fields for all sales reps, which include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Rep # (rep #'s should all be unique, no two reps should use the same rep #)
- Email Address
- Please note: if a sales rep works for multiple brands and you create their account with a new/different email address, the rep will have to log out and then back in each time, potentially causing data sync issues. Please consult the best email address with the rep prior to adding to prevent delays and additional work for your team.)
- License Type
- Learn more about our Sales Reps License Types here.
Open a Sales Rep Details page of one of your sub-reps by clicking on the Sales Rep name.
Click "Edit Rep"
In the "Parent Rep" dropdown box, select the Parent Rep.
Save changes & push data live.
For any visual learners, take a look at the video below.
- The Parent Rep would be able to see the customers assigned to the Sub-Reps and the orders they have placed.
- The Sub-Reps would only the customers assigned directly to them and the orders they write, not see the customers or orders of the Parent rep.
Not seeing your sales reps in the Parent Rep dropdown menu? Select "None" in the dropdown for any rep you want to designate as a parent rep to reset the field.
You may also want your sales reps to see additional customers and/or orders. Learn more about What is the difference between showroom and admin modes? What is showroom mode? What is admin mode? here.
You can easily view Sub-Reps listed next to their parent reps on the View/Edit Sales Rep screen.