Welcome to WebManager!
The WebManager admin portal requires users to be able to perform certain functions within the admin portal. These users could have access to manage all data or just a handful of areas such as images or customers. Follow the steps below to manage users within WebManager.
Log into WebManager
- To be able to login, one user must already be setup within the system. Contact the brand's admin for assistance if you do not have access to login.
Follow these steps to Add a New User:
- Enter a first and last name
- Enter a unique email address
- Enter a password
- Click "Create New User"
- Once the user appears under the Existing Users section, click View / Assign Access
- Tick the appropriate boxes for which you want to grant access and select "Save Changes"
or, follow these steps to Delete an Existing User:
- Click the trashcan icon next to the user you want to delete
or, follow these steps to Edit Access to an Existing User:
- Click "View / Assign Access" to the left of a user
- Tick or untick the appropriate boxes that you want to grant or un-grant access
- Click "Save Changes"
Now, users can login to WebManager and perform their necessary tasks.
Need a visual tutorial, click play below to follow along.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Q. Can multiple users login with the same credentials?
A. Although, technically multiple users can login with one set of credentials, we discourage this as it could lead to complications. For example, if multiple users are logged in at the same time making changes and they both push data live, these actions could cause complications or information not being updated accordingly. We recommend that each user have his/her own user account and access level. There is no charge for adding users.
Q. Can I manage users via a template?
A. No, users must be managed directly within WebManager > Users.
Q. I am trying to add a new user, but am receiving a "user already exists" error message.
A. Although the user may not show on the Existing Users section for you, the user email address is in use for a different brand already and the same email address cannot be used multiple times. The user will need to use a unique login for each account.
Q. All users were accidentally deleted and now we are unable to login to WebManager. What do I do?
A. If all users are removed from a brand's WebManager account, this will break the connection for users to login. Please contact our Support Team to further assist.
If you are still on the Users tab, remain there and simply add a user and grant SuperAdmin access to further manage users. Once all users are removed and you are no longer on the Users page, please contact our Support Team.