If Send Files or Order Copies are not being delivered to your intended destination, then there are a few things to check. First, let's check your internet connection. Make sure you can access the internet whether it be via Wi-Fi or Cellular connection. This can be done by opening Safari and confirming you can pull up a website successfully. Send Files and Order Copies are sent using the built-in Email app on the iPad or iPhone named Mail. Next, we will need to access the Mail app to troubleshoot the issue. Follow the steps below to access and re-send the messages stuck in the outbox.
- Open the Mail App on the iPad
- At the top left corner, tap on "< Mailboxes"
- Tap on "Outbox" from the menu on the left side
- Select the message on the left
- Tap anywhere inside the message to bring up the send option
- Press Send in the upper right to re-send the message.
The message should now disappear for the outbox and be sent to your desired recipient.
More information on troubleshooting Send Files can be found here: