The RepZio Webmanager dashboard provides tracking and management of all your company data. With the Webmanager you can oversee important information such as your sales over time, recent orders, top selling items, and much more.
The dashboard conveniently has a quick jump menu in an easy to use format to make sure : Products, Categories, Customers, and Sales Reps. information is at your fingertips. Don’t worry—we’ll cover each of the sections in more depth later on in the guide. For now, just familiarize yourself with the layout of the Dashboard.
Important things to know:
- Updates to the company logo are done on this page, at the very top left of your screen. This is where your Logo is loaded and also updated. Click on the circle to upload your company’s logo or to update your logo at any time.
- The "Support" link puts troubleshooting into your hands. Access to tips, tools, and tricks from our Knowledge Base from anywhere in the WebManager.
- There are four important icons (from left to right) for Profile, Reset Password, Support, and Logout.
- The person icon is where your company profile information is populated, remember this is the information that shows on your order receipts. Also, the email here is where order confirmations will go for your company. If you prefer to have more than one person getting copies of all submitted orders, simply add a semicolon and a space followed by the next email. Both parties will now get email confirmations.
- The key icon opens the options to reset the webmanager password.
- The wheel icon is a link to RepZio's support. This link will open to the support desk for access to the RepZio team.
- The arrow screen icon is your logout link.
The admin navigation bar on the left side of your screen is where all of the magic happens. The navigation bar contains everything you need to manipulate the RepZio app. Each selection on the dashboard will be covered in more detail.
Now we will cover the next section: Orders