In RepZio a Flipbook is a PDF Catalog that can be accessed from within the App by your sales rep, or by your customers on the B2B, or ShopZio websites. The Flipbook can be browsed through page-by-page just like a printed product catalog. It can be imported using the Dropbox or the webmanager portal. The steps below explain how to create and then manage the Flipbook once it has been uploaded to your account.
- Log into webmanager
- On the left panel scroll down to Flipbook
- Choose File on Right side under Create a New Flipbook “Choose files” to browse for your Flipbook
- Once you have selected your Flipbook PDF file, click “Open”
- Allow your Flipbook to completely upload to the Webmanager
Accessing Your Flipbook
- Log in to your account in RepZio’s Webmanager
- In the toolbar that runs along the left side of the page, click the "Flipbooks" icon
- Under the “Manage Flipbooks” panel, click on the name of the Flipbook you need to edit (Blue text)
Adding a Page to Your Flipbook
- In the “Add a Page” panel, located under the “Flipbook Tools” panel, click the “Choose File” button
- Locate and select the JPG image of the page you are adding
- Click the “Open” button
Deleting a Page from your Flipbook
- Click on Flipbook name link
- Choose the page you would like to delete
- A preview of the page will be shown below, then click on red "x" Verify delete by Clicking on "Yes, Delete this Page"
Rearranging the Order of Flipbook Pages
- Open a Flipbook you wish to change the page order on
- Under “Flipbook Tools” on the right, click the green “Arrange Flipbook Pages” button
- Drag and drop the available pages into the desired order
- Click the “Save Changes” button once you're finished
Renaming a Flipbook Page
- Under the "Manage Flipbooks" panel, click the Rename Flipbook link that corresponds to the particular Flipbook you wish to rename. Enter a new name for your Flipbook
- Click the "Save Changes" button once you're finished
Tagging Products within a Flipbook
- This gives the product a small label on the app that when tapped will take the user back to the product for more info or add to an order.
- In the Webmanager portal, choose the page you would like to tag from the horizontal row of available pages
- Click and Drag (to create a square or rectangular box) on the page in the location that you want a tag to appear
- In the window that appears, type the ItemID of the product you want to be tagged and click "OK". Please note that the ItemID must be entered exactly like how it's set up in your data base. For example: if the ItemID of your product is ABC123, then you must tag the item with that exact ItemID. Using "abc123" will cause an error when users try to click on the tagged item in the flipbook.
Note: To remove a tag, double-click on the square/rectangle you previously created in Webmanager, then click the “OK” button to confirm the removal
Pushing Changes to the iPad
Important: All of the steps below must be completed for the Flipbook to be seen and opened on the iPad
- In the toolbar that runs along the left side of the page, click the “Settings” icon
- From the expanded list of options under “Settings,” choose “App Settings”
- Choose the "User Interface" tab from the Basic Settings page
- Turn on the "enable Flipbook" toggle on the right
Next go back to the Flipbooks section in Webmanager to finish any editing, publish and push the completed Flipbook to the iPad.
- In the toolbar that runs along the left side of the page, click the “Flipbooks” icon
- Click on the link for the Flipbook you wish to edit or publish
- Under the “Flipbook Tools” panel on the right, click the red “Publish Flipbook” button
- Click "Push Data Live" to send the changes to the iPads
- Tags will appear within the Flipbook adjacent to the images (where you created the square/rectangle).
*Tags as seen on the RepZio App in screenshot below
Next, we will move onto the next section: Sales Reps