There may come a time where you will want to organize your products into different categories on the B2B website compared to how your products are organized in the RepZio App. The RepZio Webmanager has a nifty feature that will allow you to switch between different category schemes on the B2B website with a push of a button; but first, we need to set it up.
For this example, let’s use the “RepZio Furnishings” demo account. Currently, we have 5 main categories; “Art” is the only one that does not have any sub-categories. In this example, I will want “Art” to have sub-categories on the B2B website. Below is a step-by-step process on how I did it.
- Sign into the RepZio Webmanager
- In the blue bar on the left hand of the screen, click “Manage Data”
- Click “Export Data”
- Click “Export Category Products (w/Sub Categories)
- Open the freshly downloaded spreadsheet
- Make the adjustments as needed:
- After the changes are made, return to the Webmanager
- In the blue bar on the left side of the screen, click “Mange Data”
- Click “Upload Data Sheets”
- Under the “Choose” drop-down menu, select Website Categories under B2B Direct
- Click or drag & drop the edited website categories into the grey box
- Push Data Live!
Once the website categories have been uploaded, it is a simple button press to switch between the two different schemes. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to the B2B Admin Portal at https://b2bdirectadmin.azurewebsites.net
- In the black bar on the left side of the screen, click “Settings”
- Select the “Basic Settings” sub-menu
- Click the “Website Categories” checkbox to enable your Website Categories
You’re done! You can switch between your Website Categories and your App Categories simply by checking or unchecking that box.