The ability to adjust how many Sales Reps licenses you are being billed for can now be controlled within the WebManager.
Note: If your account has multiple divisions or companies, the process shown here is for all the reps under the whole billing account. These numbers will not match your reps for just one company in your account. For example, if you have 13 reps in one division and 8 reps in another, you will not be able to reduce your number of licenses here below 21.
In order to ensure accurate billing on your account. You are required to manage your rep licenses via the process described below.
The easiest way to do this is to click on the link above your list of Sales Reps on the View Edit Sales Reps page in webmanager.
- Click the blue "click here" link to initiate the process to remove unused licenses.
2. Click the "+" arrow to set the number of unused licenses you wish to remove from your invoice
3. Complete the process by clicking the blue "Remove" link to remove the specified unused licenses from your invoice.
Note: This can also be accomplished by clicking on “Sales Reps” and then “Manage Licenses” from the left-hand nav rail which will display a snapshot of the currently available licenses on the account.
As seen in the screenshot below we now have two license types. The "Standard" rep license as well as a "Basic" rep license.
The "Standard" rep license is the paid license that allows full access to the iPad sales app and web app including submitting orders.
The "Basic" rep license is a free license that allows access to the following functions in the web app:
- Research and process leads from ShopZio and the B2B
- Review both submitted and unsubmitted orders from your clients
- View Products
Note: The ability to submit orders via the web app and iPad app access requires a paid "Standard" rep license.
License Type shows a breakdown of license totals for both the Basic and Standard license types
Qty shows how many licenses you currently have in total
Assigned shows how many of the total licenses are currently assigned to a sales rep
Description shows how many of these licenses are assigned to Sales Reps.
Next Invoice will provide you with the due date for your next invoice along with the amount due at that time.
Days Left in Cycle refers to how many days are left before the end of your current billing cycle.
Total Monthly Cost provides a current price for the total number of licenses that you are being billed for.
If you would like to update the total number of licenses on the account, click the “Update” button under “Actions”:
If you are intending to reduce your license count for billing purposes, you must first delete the sales rep(s) from the View/Edit Sales Rep section. Once this is done, then you can adjust your license count accordingly in the Manage Licenses section.
Remember you are not charged for "Basic" licenses.
- Use the Plus or Minus buttons to increase or decrease the total number of Sales Rep licenses on the account
- Increasing the number of licenses will cause a pro-rated cost breakdown to appear on the right side of the screen. This cost is based on the number of licenses being added as well as at what point during the billing cycle the changes are made.
- Decreasing the number of licenses will only show a change for the Monthly Fee for your next bill, as the rep license is paid for the entire month even if it is removed at any point during that current billing cycle.
- Once the correct number of licenses is displayed, click Update.
- If increasing the number of licenses, please enter payment information to cover the pro-rated amount due for the remaining days in the current billing cycle and click the green Pay Now button to complete the additional rep license purchase. Note: You can now save a credit card for future purchases.
- If you have just added a new license, add the new Sales Rep via the View/Edit Sales Rep section.