The ability to adjust how many Sales Reps licenses you are being billed for can now be controlled within the WebManager.
In order to ensure accurate billing on your account. You are required to manage your rep licenses via the process described below.
The easiest way to do this is to click on the link above your list of Sales Reps on the View Edit Sales Reps page in webmanager.
This can also be accomplished by clicking on “Sales Reps” and then “Manage Licenses” tab on the left-hand side will display a snapshot of the currently available licenses on the account.
Description shows how many of these licenses are assigned to Sales Reps.
Next Invoice will provide you with the due date for your next invoice along with the amount due at that time.
Days Left in Cycle refers to how many days are left before the end of your current billing cycle.
Total Monthly Cost provides a current price for the total number of licenses that you are being billed for.
If you would like to update the total number of licenses on the account, click the “Update” button under “Actions”:
If you are intending to reduce your license count for billing purposes, you must first delete the sales rep(s) from the View/Edit Sales Rep section. Once this is done, then you can adjust your license count accordingly in the Manage Licenses section.
- Use the Plus or Minus buttons to increase or decrease the total number of Sales Rep licenses on the account
- Increasing the number of licenses will cause a pro-rated cost breakdown to appear on the right side of the screen. This cost is based on the number of licenses being added as well as at what point during the billing cycle the changes are made.
- Decreasing the number of licenses will only show a change for the Monthly Fee for your next bill, as the rep license is paid for the entire month even if it is removed at any point during that current billing cycle.
- Once the correct number of licenses is displayed, click Update.
- If increasing the number of licenses, please enter payment information to cover the pro-rated amount due for the remaining days in the current billing cycle and click the green Pay Now button to complete the additional rep license purchase. Note: You can now save a credit card for future purchases.
- If you have just added a new license, add the new Sales Rep via the View/Edit Sales Rep section.