A Send File is a document, spreadsheet, or any other piece of information that you want your sales reps to email to their clients. Some common examples include: price lists, an “About Us” story, customer account application forms, PDF catalogs, warranty information, terms and conditions, and so on. There is no limit to how many send files you can upload into the WebManager. Please follow the steps below to do so:
- Sign into the WebManager and click on the “Send Files” section in the left-hand side of your screen. This will lead you to the image below:
- Click on the “Choose Files” button in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. This will bring up your computer’s file directory. Select the files you wish to upload as send files.
- Click on the blue “Upload File” button to upload your files. It may take 15 minutes to an hour for your file(s) to appear on your sales rep’s devices.
- You may also create directories (folders) to organize your send files. Simply type the name of your directory into the field marked “Directory Name”. Then click on the green “Create Directory” button. Select the newly created directory and repeat the send file upload instructions.
- You’re not required to create directories—you may upload all of your send files into one folder if you wish.
- You can delete files and directories by clicking on the red “Delete File/Delete Directory” button.