Once an order is submitted via the iPad or created in webmanager it can be edited and in this case Discounted. Discounts can be applied to the entire order or selected line items. To add a discount please use the following steps:
- Open the order you wish to discount.
- Click on the Options Icon in the upper right corner of the order screen.
- Choose either "Apply Global Discount" or "Apply Line Item Discount" from the drop-down.
You will be shown a popup window where you will configure the discount with the different discount options.
- Choose either Percentage Discount or Amount Discount
- Enter the % or the $ amount depending which option you chose.
- Click on the green "Apply Discount" button to add the discount to the order.
You have successfully added a discount to the order. The discount will now show on the order as a separate line item.
Note: If you wish to delete the discount, just click on the "X" on the right side of the line item for the discount.