If after a normal data sync (logging out and back into the app), the correct data is not being shown in the app, then a Refresh Data would be needed. May be necessary after bulk changes to Customers or Categories.
1. Confirm internet connectivity by opening Safari and confirming you can browse to at least two websites.
2. Tap on the gears in the lower right side of the main landing page for your manufacturer you are having the issue with (screen with the Browse, Clients, Add Clients...on the bottom) .
3. Tap the orange “Refresh Data” icon and then “Yes” from the subsequent pop-up message.
4. Log back into the app letting the data sync complete before going into the manufacturer again. This may take a minute or two since all of the data for the manufacturer will need to redownload with the exception of the images.
5. Check to see if the issue is resolved.
If the correct data still does not appear then the probable cause is an iCloud backup for the RepZio app that is hindering it from syncing properly. Please follow the directions to Reinstall RepZio without iCloud backup