As the administrator for your B2B website, you can create a Site User account on behalf of a customer. In certain circumstances, this might be easier than the customer requesting access by registering on your website. You can create a B2B Site User account as long as they exist and are active in your customer list in the webmanager. Use the steps below to create a B2B Site User.
1. Make note of the email address, customer number, and contact name displayed in webmanager for the customer you wish to add as a Site User on your B2B site
2. Open the B2B Admin and from the navigation bar on the left, click on Site Users
3. Click on the blue Add Site User icon in the upper right, next to the search bar
4. Enter the email address, customer number, and contact name in the New User window
5. Click ADD User at the bottom right of the window to create your new Site User giving them access to your B2B website
Upon initial log in to your B2B website, after entering their email address in the username field, the user will be asked to create a password. Once completed, your newly created Site User will be able to log into your B2B website to begin shopping.