A footer tagline is a fun simple way to add a bit of flair to your to the footer section at the bottom of your pages.
The Page Footer Tagline can be edited from the B2B Admin by selecting Website>Pages on the left sidebar.
From here select the page titled Footer Tagline from the list of available pages.
Select from the UI Elements in the right-hand toolbox to add them to your page.
After saving and publishing, visit your site, clear your cache, and view the footer tagline at the bottom of the page.
Do you know HTML & CSS or have a web manager that does?
Sell Theme utilizes...
- BootStrap framework
FontAwesome & Orion icon libraries
HTML & CSS can be added to the footer by....
- Adding a Paragraph or similar UI element.
- Clicking the element, then within the editor clicking the Source Code icon
- Pasting in your HTML / CSS
- Save and Publish your draft.
- Navigate back to the frontend of your B2B site and refresh the page. You may be required to clear your cache.