Once an order is submitted and is displayed in the Orders section in webmanager it can be edited and in this case, an Up-Charge can be applied. Up-Charges can be applied to the entire order or selected line items. To add an Up-Charge please use the following steps:
- Open the order you wish to apply an Up-Charge to.
- Click on the "Options" icon in the upper right corner of the order screen which resembles a blue triangle.
- Choose either "Apply Global Up-Charge" or "Apply Line Item Up-Charge" from the drop-down.
A Global Up-Charge will be applied to the entire order, while a Line Item Up-Charge will be applied to a single or selected Line Items on the order.
You will be shown a pop-up window where you will configure the Up-Charge with the different options.
- Choose Up-Charge Reason
- Choose either Percentage Up-Charge or Amount Up-Charge
- Enter the % or the $ amount depending on which option you chose.
- Click on the green "Apply Up-Charge" button to add the Up-Charge to the order.
You have successfully added an Up-Charge to the order. The Up-Charge will now show on the order as a separate line item.
Note: If you wish to delete the Up-Charge, just click on the "X" on the right side of the line item for the Up-Charge.