It's possible to apply an Up-Charge to an unsubmitted order in the app. Up-Charges can be applied to a specific line item(s) or the entire order. You can also choose from a percentage or dollar amount Up-Charges as well as specific Up-Charge type. Steps to apply an Up-Charge:
Note: Upcharge choices that are shown in the drop-down menu must be configured by your webmanager in the RepZio admin portal's Settings > App Settings > Text Inputs page.
- After adding items to the cart, tap the Shopping cart icon
- From the order preview screen that opens, tap on the gear in the upper right and select Apply Up-Charge
- Next, choose from the following options: ”Apply to Entire Order" or "Selected Products Only" which allows you to choose which items the Up-Charge will be applied to, and ”% Up-Charge" or "$ Up-Charge" which allows you to choose the type of Up-Charge.
- Enter the actual dollar amount or percentage of the Up-Charge.
- If you chose line Item Up-Charge, the product(s) must be selected by tapping on the individual line items you wish to apply the Up-Charge in the section below.
- Choose your Up-Charge type from the "Select Upcharge" drop-down menu.
- Hit the green "Apply Up-Charge" button to add the Up-Charge to the order.
A line item Up-Charge can be removed from the order by tapping on the line item in question, then choose the "Remove Discount / Upcharge" option
An Up-Charge to the entire order will be seen as a separate line item and can be deleted by swiping to the left on the Up-Charge line item and tapping on delete
That's it! You now know how to create and remove Up-Charges from an order.