Customizing your new B2B Direct Website on the Default theme is a fun process that can turn your businesses website into something that you and your team are proud of and provides your customers a great user experience.
First, take a moment to watch our B2B Training video: https://support.repzio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022519712-B2B-Training
- Foundation framework: https://get.foundation/sites/docs/
- Material Icon library: https://material.io/resources/icons/?style=baseline
- FontAwesome library: https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/cheatsheet/
- jQuery library: https://www.w3schools.com/jquery/
HTML & CSS can be added at the page level by....
- Adding a Paragraph or similar UI element.
- Clicking the element, then within the editor clicking the Source Code icon
3. Pasting in your HTML / CSS
4. Save and Publish your draft.
5. Navigate back to the frontend of your B2B site and refresh the page. You maybe required to clear your cache by visiting YourDomainName.com/clear
1. Logging into B2B Admin
2. Under Settings > Site Configuration > on the right hand side you will notice Appearance
3. Under Appearance notice CSS JS icons, click Edit