Have feedback on any of the Juniper products? Learn how to post feedback below. Once you post or vote you will get an email anytime there are status changes to the post.
Juniper’s product managers, engineers, and customer success team members monitor these posts to take priority action on them. We look forward to building a world class, user friendly product with you.
1. Once you have arrived to juniper.canny.io, sign up by using the top right link.
2. Signup using your favorite social login or by simply using your email address.
3. Enter your display name, your email, and don’t forget to set a strong password.
4. Once you have completed registration, you have the ability to join our community to give feedback on feature requests and integrations.
5. Once you have entered into a section, on the left side notice how you can create a post. Create a new post by selecting your category, title and details. Use the image uploader to add a screenshot or other visual proof. On the right side, you will notice a thread of previous posts from the Juniper community. Use the filters to sort or the search field to search.
6. Click or tap on a Post to enter it. On the left notice the category of the post and current voters. On the right side notice the post content. Click or tap the up arrow arrow to vote on a post.
Leave a comment for Juniper’s product managers, engineers, and customer success team members if a post is of value to you or if you need further clarification.
7. Click or tap your icon in the top right hand corner to venture to Settings. Within settings, set your favorite photo or update your user details.