For Juniper, to successfully process your payments with Stripe, please ensure to enable the following setting in your Stripe Dashboard.
- Once logged into Stripe, goto https://dashboard.stripe.com/settings/integration
- Click "Show Advanced options"
- Toggle "Handle card information directly"
- A modal will appear, please check all boxes, and in the dropdown choose "I collect payment information securely through a PCI compliant third party vendor"
- Enter JuniperCommerce.com inside the text box.
- You may be prompted to confirm this setting via a text message verification code sent to the mobile number associated to your Stripe account
- Once verified, "Handle card information directly" will be toggled.
You should now be able to process credit cards successfully. If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org