When needing a customer's information to be available to multiple sales reps, you can accomplish this by creating a new number in the “Additional Rep Number” section inside the details tab of the sales rep and adding that number to each required sales rep by performing the following steps.
1. Log-in to your RepZio Web manager and click on the View/Edit Sales Rep tab.
2. Click on the sales rep's name in blue to open the details tab.
3. Once inside the details tab click on the + sign to the right of additional rep numbers.
4. This will open the box to create the additional rep number. Once you have created the number click the submit button.
IMPORTANT: Steps 2 thru 4 must be completed for each required sales rep where you will add the same number. (In this case ABC123)
5. After you click submit you will be brought back to the details tab where you should see the new number underneath the additional rep number section.
6. Once you have completed steps 2 through 4 for each sales rep that you want to be able to view the customers information you will click on “Edit Customers” under the Customers tab to open your customers page.
7. On the customers page we want to edit the "Rep Number" column for the Customer we want the reps to be able to view the information for. In this instance “Aloha Surf Camp” so we will edit the Rep Number column for that row which currently has the sales rep number of EM to the Additional Rep Number we created ABC123, then click on the "Save Changes" button.
IMPORTANT: Don’t Forget to Push Data Live Once This Step Is Completed!
8. Now whichever sales rep that has been assigned the Additional Rep Number of “ABC123” when logged into the RepZio app will be able to go to Aloha Surf Camps page to start the order.
9. On the order page before submitting and on the order receipt you will still be able to determine who the order was written by.