Task Scheduler is a job scheduler in Microsoft Windows that starts your integration at a pre-defined times or after specified time intervals.
Launching Task Scheduler
- Click the search bar/icon on the taskbar. If it's missing, then click on the Start button
- Type task scheduler.
- Hit the ↵ Enter key or select the matching result.
Configuring Your RepZio Integration Utility Task
- Ensure you are logged in as a Windows admin...launch the RepZio Data Integration Utility & click Schedule Settings & a pop up will appear.
- Ensure you have "Run whether user is logged on or not" & "Run with highest privileges" is checked
- Choose the Triggers tab...you will notice a trigger set for Daily and to run at a certain time...you can edit this if needed or add an additional trigger.
- Choose the Actions tab...you will notice an action to Start a Program...edit the action and it should contain the following
- Action: Start A Program
- Program Script: datacmd.exe
- Add arguments: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RepZio LLC\RepZio Data Integration Utility\exportSettings.xml"
- Start in: C:\Program Files (x86)\RepZio LLC\RepZio Data Integration Utility
- Once you click OK, you will be prompted to enter your password 🎉 Congrats! Your RepZio integration will now run on a set schedule