The purpose of this document is to provide guidelines for importing product & customer data. Our software will allow you to import and display a great deal of information about your products and customers.
The list below will mark the data points we recommend loading into RepZio. A required field will be shown in Bold text and marked by an asterisk. Don’t worry if you’re missing a required field from your own data—we can go into more detail about that during the onboarding calls.
Product Database Fields
The fields do not need to be named exactly. We will map the fields to our DB Fields
- SKU/Product Number/ItemID*
- The descriptive name of the product*
- Pricing information* (RepZio can support 21 price levels)
- Wholesale pricing
- Romance copy for the product
- Category data can be a single category
- Or parent category and subcategories
- Living Room/Coffee Tables
- Rugs/Hand Woven
- Minimum and multiple order quantities
- Case pack
- Cubes (cubic volume a packaged product occupies)
- Any other details you want to display about the product, such as:
- Number of bulbs
- Length of chain
- Name of collection
- Name of customer’s company*
- Customer ID/account number* (If not available, then we can use the customer company name or phone number instead)
- Bill To Address*
- Street address 1
- Street address 2
- Postal/Zip Code
- Ship To Address*
- Same as “Bill To Address”
- Customer’s assigned price level*
- Customer’s assigned sales rep*
- Terms (net 30, Credit Card, etc)
- Images must be saved in .jpg format*
- We automatically resize images to have a maximum size of 2048 x 2048 pixels.
Image Naming Convention Guidelines
- All images must be named using the following format: jpg
- If you have additional images for a product simply add an underscore and an increasing number after the underscore like so: ItemID_1.jpg, ItemID_2.jpg, ItemID_3.jpg, etc...
- YOU CANNOT skip numbers in the alternate image sequence, for instance, image_1.jpg,image_5.jpg, image_10.jpg will not work properly.
- If your images are named something other than the ItemID, then that name must be entered in the PhotoNamecolumn for the Item in your product template.
- Additional Images that don’t follow the default naming convention can be added to the AdditionalImages column for the Item in your product template.
Accepting Credit Cards in RepZio
If you need a way to securely capture credit card information from your customers to charge them at a later date, you will need to have an account with one of the following payment processors we currently integrate with. Our secure card "storage" process on the app simply captures information and verifies the validity of the card and tokenizes it for later editing, and processing. Usually to be charged around shipment date. Capturing the card is easily done within the app order preview. Some companies try to use a Credit Card Swiper but this is not necessary. The app is designed to take a picture of the credit card and place encrypted information into the customer account. This can be done manually or by taking a picture so there is no need to use a card swiper.
*YOU DO NOT NEED TO LEAVE YOUR CURRENT PAYMENT PROCESSOR - you can simply add one of the following.
- Card Connect (First Data)
- American Payment Solutions
- Authorize.net CIM
- Sage Vault
- Netsuite(only for Netsuite customers)
If you are currently using any of the payment processors listed above our system can send card information through to one of the providers for secure card storage which can then be used later (upon shipment) to charge the card. Simply provide us with your payment provider's API Key and API Transaction Key.
If you do not have an account with any of the above we recommend you sign up with Card Connect here: https://cardconnect.com/partner/repzio
If you have any questions or need help just shoot us an email at email@example.com