As a sales rep, you might be asked to research and grant access to a lead that has been assigned to you by the company that you represent. This article will explain how to research, grant access, or decline a lead.
How to Process a Lead:
- Click on the "Research Lead" link in the notification email you received, or log directly into the Web App at https://app.repzio.com.
- Click the "Leads" header and choose the platform you wish to view leads from (ShopZio or B2B).
- Click on the green "Research" link associated with the lead you would like to process.
- On the research screen, you will be presented with the Company's information. You have the ability to easily search with Google and Linkedin as well as viewing their location on a map.
- You can Decline Access to the lead by clicking on the "Decline Registration" link in the upper right
Next, we will discuss the process of "Granting Access" to a Lead.
- In the lower section of the page below the map, the system will automatically search the existing customer list for a match to the lead. Important: To avoid creating duplicate customers, you can edit the auto-filled search bar to make sure there isn't an existing customer before creating a new customer account. A shorter search term may return more results which can help to avoid creating duplicates.
- Any potential matches will be listed here. If a match is found, simply click on the icon under the "Associate to this Account" header associated with the correct customer to associate this lead with the existing customer account.
If no match is found, you will need to create a new customer.
- Click on the green "Create New Customer" link in the upper right.
- Choose a Price Level for this customer and Terms if needed and click Next.
- Confirm Billing and Shipping info
- Finally, click "Create" to add this new customer and grant access to the Lead.