Importing Data in Webmanager
- Log in to your account in RepZio’s Webmanager
- In the vertical blue bar on the left side of the page, click the “Manage Data” icon
- In the expanded list of options under “Manage Data,” choose “Upload Data Sheets”
- Under the drop-down titled “Choose what type of data you want to import,” specify the type of file you are uploading
- Click “Drop files here to upload” in order to find and select your spreadsheet. Files can be selected via Drag and Drop or browsed from a location on your computer.
- Once you have selected your spreadsheet, click “Open”
- After previewing and checking the spreadsheet, click “My Data Looks Good”
Common Errors When Uploading Files
Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object:
Cause: Formatting or hidden formulas/references or a blank row or column in the data can cause upload issues.
Fix: Check for Blank rows or columns. Copy data and "paste values" into a brand new worksheet.
Or save as a tab-delimited (.txt) file and re-import
Error: Excel Upload, input string not in the correct format
Cause: Sort Order column is empty
Fix: Enter 0 for all items under Sort Order header
Error: Cannot get a text value from an error cell
Cause: Unexpected data in cells
Fix: find error cells by using conditional formatting and then fix the data issue
Error: Clicking on "Upload my Data" getting an error saying that the browser can't open the page and the network connection was reset
Cause: Corrupt Data on the spreadsheet
Fix: Copy data to a new spreadsheet and re-uploaded
Error: Upload Error- “EOF in Header”
Cause: File saved in .xlsx format
Fix: re-save the spreadsheet, changing the format to .xls
Error: Target of an invocation
Cause: Duplicate Headers on the spreadsheet
Fix: Find and remove the duplicate header(s)
Next, we'll learn how to Export Data!