Facing the following error?  Could not execute the specified command: This application has not accessed this QuickBooks company data file before. The QuickBooks administrator must grant permission to access this file for the first time
- Ensure you are logged into Windows as an admin
- Restart Quickbooks in Single User Mode.
- Run the process from the RepZio Data Utility and you should get a pop up similar to the one below.
- Select one of the three Yes options to allow the Data Utility to connect. If one of the last two options is chosen, the connection will persist, otherwise you will see this dialog any time you use the utility.
- Run your Task Scheduler or Data Utility as you normally would and you should no longer face this error!