The first step in getting your sales orders back into QuickBooks is to download and export the orders you wish to import from the RepZio Webmanager portal: https://www.manage.repzio.com.
- Browse to Orders > Export Orders
- Select the Date Range
- Select QuickBooks Expanded Sales Orders Export Format
- Click Preview My Data to see a list of the orders selected for export
- Click Export Selected Data
The result will be a zip file which you should download to a location where it can be found for the next step.
Next, open the RepZio Data Integration Utility.
- Select the Import from RepZio tab.
- Browse to and select the downloaded file
- Select the Import Sales Order from Quickbooks button
*The fields for Income Acct, COGS Acct, and Asset Acct are ONLY needed if you expect products not yet existing in QuickBooks to be added by a SalesOrder
This will import the orders into QuickBooks and notify you of the total number of orders imported once complete.