A ShopZio Lead can be assigned to a Sales Rep for the purpose of researching and processing the request. As part of this process, you, the sales rep will be able to research the lead and grant or deny access from a single screen. Use the following steps after Lead has been assigned to you by a ShopZio brand that you represent.
- You'll receive an email letting you know that you've been assigned a new lead
- Click on the "Research" link in the email that will also contain the contact info for the lead
- Log into the Web App with the credentials supplied when their rep account was created in order to research the company requesting access.
- After clicking on the desired lead, you can search the customer using Google and Linkedin and Google Maps, all from the research screen.
- The search screen will also automatically search your company's existing customer database for that customer. If the customer already exists simply click "Associate to this Account" checkbox at the far right to associate this lead to the existing customer.
- If no match is found, you can create a new customer by clicking on the orange "Create New Customer" link at the top right and following the instructions to add the new customer.
- Finally, you can decline access to the request by clicking on the "Decline Registration" link at the top right corner.
You now have all the tools necessary to research and process any ShopZio leads assigned to you.
You can also log directly into the web app at https://app.repzio.com using your assigned username (email) and password to access the Leads section to see your ShopZio Leads.