The “In Stock Filter” allows your buyers to hide products that have zero on-hand quantity while they are browsing your ShopZio page. This means that customers can easily order items that are stocked.
Enabling this function requires two steps you need to complete first.
First: update the on-hand quantity for your items
- Use the “OnHandQuantity” column on your product spreadsheet to update the available quantity for your items.
- Any product that has a blank cell under “OnHandQuantity” will automatically be classified as having zero quantity.
- If your spreadsheet does not have an “OnHandQuantity” column, then you can add the column to your own spreadsheet.
- You will need to re-map your file if your spreadsheet did not previously have an “OnHandQuantity” column. This article explains how to map your file.
- Alternatively, you can use the attached Shopzio product template instead. The “OnHandQuantity” column is under column J.
- Upload your spreadsheet into DataSynq or Webmnager.
Second: enable the in-stock filter
- Sign in to the ShopZio admin portal
- Click on Settings > Account Settings.
- Click on the “Enable In-Stock Filter” button.
- Click on the orange “Update” button in the top right corner of your screen.
Your buyers on Shopzio will now be able to see the “In-Stock” filter as they browse your categories. Selecting the “In Stock Only” option will hide all products that have zero inventory within a particular category, as you can see in the video below.
Please contact the ShopZio support department at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.