There are 2 versions of Repzio that you can use.
iOS & iPad OS
The 1st one is the iOS & iPad OS version of the app that's available for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. This app can be used without an Internet connection and is what we base all of our training materials on.
The 2nd version is what we call the "Web app". The Web app can be accessed from any device that's connected to the Internet: phones, desktop computers, Android tablets, etc. You can access the web app by going to app.repzio.com and using your username and password to sign in.
The Web app works very similar to the iOS version of the app, but there are a few key differences:
- You must select a customer first in order to browse and add products to an order.
- The Web app cannot send tear sheets or use flipbooks. We are working on adding these features into the Web app at a later date.
- If your device is not connected to the Internet, then you will not be able to access the Web app.
Offline Mode for iOS & iPad OS
When Repzio is not connected to the internet....
- Your product data will only be current for the last time Repzio was connected to the Internet and synced.
You can compile orders but you can not submit them. The next time Repzio is online, you must submit all open orders.
Your compiled orders will not show as Real-Time orders for your WebManager to review.
Clients / Customers
- You can create Clients/Customers but they are only available on the iPad and not in WebManager to review until you have submitted an order with that newly created client / customer.
- You cannot do any feature that requires an internet connection for example: Send Files, Check For Order History, Address Search via Google Maps